Welcome to the Appraisal Institute Knowledge Center!
Registrants of Appraisal Institute classroom, live (synchronous) online, and certain on-demand online programs receive immediate access to education materials. Programs registered for or purchased will show under the individuals “My Programs” section on the home page, once signed in.
E-materials may also be directly purchased for select programs if an offering is not available or nearby. Student handbooks are formatted to allow for interactive exercises and discussion questions within the document, so they can be used directly on your lap top or tablet in class! An additional note-taking feature is available to save on the Knowledge Center or download on to your personal device!
The center can also maintain a personalized library for each individual. Click the "Education Library" folder next to a component and the next time you visit the Knowledge Center, you can quickly retrieve in the "My Education Library" section. The "My Education Library" section allows you to customize your own library to fit your needs.
The Knowledge Center provides:
- Access to downloadable education e-materials for those registered.
- Direct purchase of e-materials.
- One year access to e-materials after registration or purchase.
- The "Resources" section to download commonly requested education forms (challenge, re-exam, certificate request forms) and other documents for chapters and instructors.
- The customizable "My Education Library" section to save and organize components and documents for faster access.